Here’s where you are: you have been in a car accident and are now in pain and wondering where you should go to get help? There are a lot of car accident injuries that are latent- meaning that you may not feel them right away for one reason or another. This can be because in the frenzy of the accident and dealing with a damaged or totaled car you are not paying attention to your own injuries; or because the injuries don’t manifest themselves right away, as is common with many types of whiplash. As a winning Calabasas car accident lawyer for over 40 years, we know that seeing the right doctors will not only help you feel better, it will also help you maximize the value of your case!
Car Accident Doctors
The type of doctor you need to see after a Calabasas car accident really depends on what is hurting you. But generally speaking, here’s a look at who can help:
- Orthopedic Surgeon: This doctor can help diagnosis most of the more common car accident injuries and send you to other specialists that can further target your needs.
- Neurologist: Your nerves can be greatly impacted by the injuries that come from the accident, especially your spinal cord.
- Chiropractor: Numerous visits to a chiropractor or physical therapist are very common following an accident and can strengthen and help you recover
Medical Lien to Help Pay for Car Accident Doctors
Know you need to see a doctor following your car accident but can’t afford it. This is a common scenario that we help our clients with all the time. A medical lien means that doctors will delay payment for their services until you receive your personal injury settlement money. Translation: you get the medical help you need now and you pay for it later, when you can. At Walch Law, we take this one step further after we set you up with the necessary medical liens and we pay for you to get to and from your doctor and physical therapy appointments.
Winning Car Accident Lawyer– Walch Law
At Walch Law, we are here to help get you the most following your California car accident, starting with ensuring that you get proper and timely medical treatment. Walch Law has a 98%+ success rate and knows how to win your car accident case. Get in touch with us now to set up your free consultation with Robert and Gary Walch today– this is one call you will be happy you make! 1-844-999-5342
- How Much is a Los Angeles Brain Injury Worth?
- Woodland Hills Pedestrian Accident Legal Tips
- How Much is Your Calabasas Dog Bite Case Worth?
- Common Woodland Hills Air Bag Injuries
- Why You Should Never Rely on an Online Settlement Calculator
- Injured By A Pothole Biking in California? The City Should Pay!
- How to Sue for a Santa Monica Pedestrian Accident
- Tips from a Winning Riverside Car Accident Law Firm
- Have You Gotten Food Poisoning in Goleta, Calif?
- How Much Does A Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?