Riverside Car Accident Attorney
Attorney Car Accident Riverside
When you are injured in a car accident caused by another person, it can be extremely frustrating. Not only do you have to deal with the pain caused by physical injuries, but you are also likely worrying about many other things such as how to pay for your medical bills, what to do about missing work, what to do about your car, and how to move forward after the accident. Even if you feel like you deserve to be compensated for your injuries, the thought of bringing a personal injury claim against the person responsible can feel overwhelming. This is why it is so important to contact a skilled Riverside car accident attorney right away if you are injured in a car accident.
How an Attorney Can Help
A skilled Riverside car accident attorney can be very helpful when you have been injured in a car accident. While you focus on your physical recovery, your attorney can handle the rest and help ease your worries. An attorney can help you by:
- Conducting an investigation: when you bring a personal injury claim, you will need to prove that your injuries came from the car accident, and that the car accident was caused by the intentional or negligent acts of another person. Sometimes, getting this proof of fault requires an investigation–looking for witnesses, video footage of the accident, and getting accident reports. A skilled attorney can help handle this investigation.
- Dealing with insurance companies: After you are involved in an accident, you will likely have to deal with the insurance company of the party at fault. This can feel overwhelming as sometimes insurance companies try to pressure you into accepting low compensation for your injuries. When you have an attorney, the attorney can handle conversations with the various insurance companies involved.
- Bringing Your Personal Injury Claim: Your attorney can move forward with the filing of your personal injury claim and negotiation for your damages. The goal of the claim is to help you get legal damages, or financial compensation, for your injuries. It is possible to get damages for your medical care expenses, lost wages and earning capacity, as well as other damages available under California law. An attorney can help get everything ready and ultimately filed so you can move toward getting your recovery.
Causes And Types of Riverside Car Accidents
Car accidents can be life altering experiences. The crash is just the beginning of a really long process involving insurance claim filing, determining the party at fault, and attaining closure to move ahead with life. You don’t need to go through this alone. You can seek help from an experienced Riverside car accident attorney.
Hiring a Riverside Car Accident Lawyer
You should get in touch with a Riverside car accident attorney as quickly as you can after the accident. This ensures that you have a knowledgeable professional in your corner who understands the tricks played by insurance carriers and state laws. You want a Riverside car accident attorney that will focus on your priorities by consulting with experts, gathering evidence and negotiating on your behalf with the insurance companies.
Car Accident Causes
Car accidents can be caused by numerous things. Few of the more common ones are:
- DUI (alcohol or drugs)
- Distracted driving
- Driving while fatigued or sleepy
- Ignoring traffic signals or speeding
- Lane changing
- Improper turning
- Not obeying traffic signals
Car accidents may also occur from the following random occurrences:
- Sudden bridge collapse, explosion or storm
- Animal on the road
- Objects falling from passing vehicles
- Driver experiencing a medical episode
- Large debris or pothole on the road
- Defect within the car
It may seem that random occurrences are not really anybody’s fault. But, they may be because of negligence on the part of the state, county, parts manufacturer, trucking company, other driver, or other entities.
Types of Riverside Car Accidents
There are various types of car accidents depending on the several factors, such as road surface, weather, time of collision, and the direction in which you are traveling. These are common types of
If two or more vehicles are involved in a car accident, depending on the direction they were traveling at the time of the collision, and on other factors such as weather and road surface, the angle at which the vehicles make contact will vary. The accident in which you were hurt may have been one of the following:
- Rear end crash
- Head on crash
- Side impact collision
In some cases, low speed collisions can also cause serious injuries. A lot depends on where the victim is sitting in the car in relation to the point of impact.
Consult with a Capable Riverside Car Accident Law Firm
Attorneys at the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch frequently handle car accident lawsuits resulting in property damage, injuries and disabilities. It is important to recognize these injuries to seek adequate compensation for the same. Schedule an appointment by calling at 844-999-5342 or using our online form.
Talk to a Riverside Car Accident Attorney
At The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, we know the ins and outs of handling personal injury claims resulting from car accidents. From investigation to filing a claim, we have years of experience helping clients with their car accident injury claims in Riverside, and throughout Southern California.
We understand that when you are trying to recover from your physical injuries, the last thing you want to worry about is filing a personal injury claim, so let us handle it for you! You deserve to be compensated for all the injuries and other losses you experienced because of the car accident. We offer a FREE case consultation for injured victims–Contact us today at 1-844-999-5342.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer