About the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, a Law Corporation
Success and Experience You Can Trust!
The hard part is over: You’ve decided to seek legal help following an accident or personal injury involving yourself or a loved one. Choosing the right personal injury and wrongful death accident law firm is vital to your personal comfort and outcome of your case.
This important decision can affect how much money you settle for; how quickly car, 18-wheeler and motorcycle property damages are repaired or paid for; the ability to obtain the best possible medical care to aid in your recovery and prove your injuries; your ability to receive dedicated and compassionate care throughout your recovery process; and your chances of settling without having to go to court.
It’s essential to go with a law firm with experienced attorneys. Your experienced personal injury lawyer should not only make you feel comfortable during this difficult time, but also be confident in their legal abilities to represent you and work dilligently to secure the best possible outcome. At the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, A Law Corporation, we strive for both and so much more.
We are a father-son, family-oriented, highly experienced personal injury and wrongful death law firm that cares deeply for our clients. We have a full team of experienced attorneys and support staff equipped with the knowledge, experience and resources needed to win your case. We are committed to the ruthless pursuit of success while providing excellent, personal, and caring service.
Our goal is to make the legal process as simple and easy as possible for you. When you work with us, you will feel confident that the financial recovery you receive represents the maximum compensation available for your specific case.
We have a proven track record of success, winning more than 95 percent of our cases and recovering over $100 million for our injured clients. Together, we have more than 100 years of combined experience—with senior attorney Gary K. Walch accounting for over forty years on his own.
We’ve handled personal injury, catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases for more than four decades, providing the best legal experience in and around Los Angeles and Southern California. We know that money does not make the hurt and pain go away, but it can make the stress of added financial strain easier to bear.
Knowledge and Trust
- You will receive the most caring and compassionate personal care available.
- The dedicated manager assigned to your case will answer all your questions, provide help, guidance, and advice, and will show you how dedicated we are to obtaining the best possible result for you.
- You will be able to reach the senior partners and officers of the firm directly, any time, to address your needs or any problem requiring special attention. You will never have a problem reaching us.
- We are graduates of Pepperdine University School of Law and UCLA School of Law with prestigious honors, including membership in Phi Beta Kappa—the oldest and most prestigious academic honor society—and Summa Cum Laude, the highest academic honor.
- Senior attorney and founding partner, Gary K. Walch, has more than forty years of experience handling personal injury, catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases with exceptional results.
- Partner Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000, also handling personal injury, catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, with a special expertise in quickly obtaining policy limit offers.
- In one dog bite case in which coverage was denied, the client retained two different attorneys for more than a year without any offer, we obtained a policy limit offer of $100,000 within a few days. In a car accident case where liability was an issue, we obtained a policy offer of more than $3 million within a month.
- When you hire us, you won’t have to worry about whether your legal case is handled correctly; you will know it is.
Expertise and Credentials
- Our law firm has been in business for more than forty-three years, winning thousands of wrongful death, catastrophic injury and other personal injury accident claims.
- Personal Injury Attorney of the Year in 2010, 2014, and 2017
- Personal Injury Law Office of the Year in 2011, 2014, and 2017
- Best Car Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles in 2017, selected by expertise
- Served as Arbitrator in the Los Angeles Superior Court
- Served as Chairperson of Civil Litigation – Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association
- Free consultation with no fees on injury accident cases until we win
- Over 95 percent success rate
- Winning more than $100 million for our clients
- We work in an expeditious, timely and responsible fashion. There is no set time frame for personal injury and wrongful death cases. Each one is unique and depends on a variety of factors, including injury severity, recovery time, and the insurance policy limits of the responsible parties.
During your first meeting with us, we’ll provide a clear picture of the issues and a time frame with explanation. We want you to have a roadmap of what to expect. We tell you the way it is based upon our deep knowledge and experience. And, like you, we don’t want any unnecessary delays in your case; we work to ensure your case is handled properly and efficiently from beginning to end.
- We are a family and we treat you like family. We’ll do anything we can to make the claims process easier and quicker for you. We work diligently to meet and exceed your expectations.
Helping You Return to a Normal Life
We take pride in providing aggressive and expert legal counsel to make the claim process as easy as possible for you and to obtain the very best settlement possible. We also offer assistance with the following:
- Medical care and medical specialists, including doctors, orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, pain management specialists, chiropractors, psychologists, dentists (including for broken teeth and TMJ injuries), physical therapists, scans (MRI, CT and X-rays), and more. This assistance is on an as-needed and lien basis, which means you don’t have to pay out of pocket for these services until your case is resolved.
- Property damage settlements, including repair, total loss and diminution in value (DV)
- Free rental cars and loan cars
- Medications and other prescriptions, often on a lien basis
- Monetary advances and loans, often with the assistance of a client funding company
- Transportation to and from your doctor and physical therapist when appropriate
- Assistance with the many other issues that arise in the aftermath of an injury accident
Here for You When You Need Us
If we take your case, we do it because we believe we can win it for you. Although there are no guarantees—and past success is no guarantee of future success—when you hire us, you hire real people, with a proven track record, who care deeply about their clients.
We work hard to maintain this trust with all our clients because we know how intimidating the legal process is and how important the outcome of this process is for our clients.
The number of happy clients who refer us to friends and recommend us to family is the greatest compliment. But, our referrals also serve as testament to your consideration for hiring us as your personal injury or wrongful death attorneys in Los Angeles and throughout California.
When you hire us, you can feel confident that you are working with some of the very best in this profession who truly care about you and will fight for the outcome that you and your family deserve.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer