Riverside Brain Injury Attorney
Brain Injury Attorney Riverside
What happens when you have a brain injury? From memory loss to physical issues to personality changes, an injury to the brain can deeply impact your life temporarily or permanently. Many brain injuries are the result of personal injury accidents such as falls or car crashes. When you search for Brain injury attorney Riverside you are looking for a law firm that understands the uniqueness of this type of serious injury
How much is a Brain Injury Worth?
Your brain injury is only part of the total worth of your personal injury accident. Rather than rely on faulty personal injury calculators to get a number that can be way off, think about the financial and another negative impact this injury and your accident has had on your life. Some things to consider include:
- Current medical bills: One of the best things you can do for your health and to increase the value of your legal recovery is to get all the medical attention you need. Why? Because not only does this show that you are serious about your injuries but also helps provide a complete snapshot of just how bad your brain and other injuries are and how much care you will need down the road.
- Future medical bills: As your lawyers, we work directly with your doctors and other professionals to financially forecast out how much continuing medical care you might need for the rest of your life to make sure that the money is there and available for your continuing recovery.
- Missed work and inability to work: A brain injury can derail your professional life forever in some cases and this important source of income for yourself and your family is an important part of the worth and value of your case.
- Pain and suffering: Encompassing a wide range of things from loss of enjoyment of life to PTSD, the pain and suffering dollar amount in a major brain injury case can be in the six figures
Keep in mind that when there is a major brain injury, there are also other major injuries the individual now suffers that will also add to the value of the case. These cases can be worth millions but you have to call us to make that happen. We know how to win these cases and especially when the defendant has a large insurance policy (i.e. a fall at a Riverside mall) we can ensure that we are getting the policy limits.
Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney in Riverside
At Walch Law, we know how to get you the most for your brain injury and overall personal injury accident. With over 40 years helping clients in your very situation and all payment contingent on us getting you paid, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain hiring father-son team Gary and Robert Walch as your lawyers. Give us a call today to set up your free consultation—we look forward to hearing from you. 1-844-999-5342
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer