Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer
The always busy 91 helps get Riverside residents and visitors where they are going but it is also the scene of many fatal and non-fatal personal injury car accidents. And car accidents are not the only type of Riverside personal injury accidents that can take place—slip and falls, product liability and pedestrian accidents. When you search for a Personal injury lawyer in Riverside, end your search with Walch Law. The talented father-son duo of Robert and Gary Walch have the experience and success record you want on your side—schedule your free consultation today.
How Much is your Riverside Personal Injury Accident Worth?
Forget about unreliable online personal injury calculators, the only way to really discover the potential value of your personal injury case is to have a lawyer review every detail. That being said, there are many expenses stemming from your accident that you can add together to get a good baseline figure. These include:
- Medical Bills: You likely already have mounting medical bills and these help form the base of your recovery. Not only can you get paid for existing bills but we also work with your doctors and specialist to forecast out what your future medical needs might be as well.
- Missed work: Some personal injury accidents cause the victim to miss a few weeks of work and some injure them so badly that they can never work again. Obviously, this loss of steady income can cause a tremendous financial strain on individuals and families and not something they should have to suffer as the result of the actions of someone else.
- Disability: Do you have disability needs following your accident that require you to make special improvements to your house or hire care? Disability needs can be extremely costly
- Pain and Suffering: This is a figure you of course don’t have as readily available as a doctors bill but a huge part of a personal injury lawsuit designed to get you paid for the total impact the accident has had on your life. For instance, are you no longer able to be intimate with your partner? Or are you dealing with PTSD?
If you have injuries that are costing you money following an accident that wasn’t your fault (or not entirely your fault) then you should absolutely file a personal injury claim with the help of Walch Law. You should not pay out of pocket for your injuries.
Experienced Riverside Personal Injury Attorney
Serious accidents can happen at any time. It takes less than a second for your life to be turned upside down with emotional distress and pain. Few victims never really get around to making complete recovery. This can result in lost wages, medical damages, and financial losses which can quickly add to millions of dollars.
This makes it important to hire an experienced Riverside personal injury lawyer that can help you defend your right to legal compensation. Your Riverside personal injury attorney will help you with rebuilding your life quickly after the accident.
Types of Personal Injury Lawsuits
Car accident claims in California are the most common types of personal injury claims. However, you should always work with a personal injury attorney that has experience in various facets of the law. Common types of claims handled by Riverside personal injury lawyer are:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Poor road condition accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Multiple vehicle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Scooter accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Auto accidents
- Accidents resulting from defective parts and vehicles
Accidents can impact your life in several different ways. Some accidents can result in devastating consequences that may either be immediate or become apparent after a few weeks. You may not just face physical wounds and staggering medical bills after an accident. You may also suffer from high financial and psychological costs. This is why you should always consult with a reputable and committed Riverside personal injury lawyer before making any decision or accepting compensation.
Typical Consequences of Accidents Resulting in Personal Injury
These are a few consequences of accidents that necessitate consulting with a Riverside personal injury attorney:
- Long lasting or temporary bodily injury
- Expensive medical treatment
- Impaired mental and physical abilities
- Inability to join workforce or return to your job
- Property damage
- Feeling of stress, anxiety, and depression
Consult with an Experienced Riverside Personal Injury Attorney
Have you or anyone you love been involved in an accident? The legal team at the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch have experienced and capable attorneys. Our attorneys have experience in dealing with various types of personal injury lawsuits. Regardless of whether you have been in a slip and fall accident, auto accident, or suffered an animal bite, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch can help.
Speak with us today during a free consultation to discuss your particular case. We will do our best to win you a full and fair settlement from the at-fault party. Schedule an appointment today by calling at 844-999-5342 or using our online form.
Personal Injury Lawyer Riverside
At Walch Law, we are ready to get started helping you maximize your financial recovery today. We take all our cases on a contingency fee basis and know how to win Riverside personal injury cases. Call us today to set up your totally free consultation and learn more about the value of your case and how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you! 1-844-999-5342
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death