Santa Clarita Wrongful Death Attorney
If you are dealing with the loss of a loved one and now looking into your legal options, you have come to the right place. The moment you hire Walch law as your Santa Clarita wrongful death attorney is the moment that you can stop worrying about money and legal issues and start concentrating on emotionally recovering from your loss. We are ready to get started today so do not hesitate to get in touch with us now.
Santa Clarita Wrongful Death FAQ’s
At Walch Law, we would love to take on your case as your Santa Clarita wrongful death attorney. Here are some important things to know about any California wrongful death case:
- Contingency fee: We take all of our personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency fee arrangement which means that you don’t have to worry about attorney’s fees. We only get paid if we get you paid and our fees are extremely reasonable.
- Don’t settle: Some families of wrongful death victims receive a quick settlement offer from the insurance company on the other side. You only get one chance to financially recover following the accident so make sure that it is for the most money possible. Allow us to give you a totally free review of any offers you might have and if it is good we will tell you to take it and if it isn’t, let us get it to a number you deserve.
- Case value: How much is your wrongful death case worth? We can tell you a very realistic number when we get all the details of the death and who the defendant is. Don’t waste your time searching for an online personal injury calculator—let us tell you your true case value.
- Two years: The statute of limitations for most wrongful death cases is two years so do not let this important deadline pass!
- Comparative negligence: If you have delayed looking into a wrongful death case because you know or think your loved one played a role in their life-ending accident…don’t! California is a comparative negligence state which means that you can still financially recover for the percentage of the accident that was not their fault.
Wrongful Death Attorney Santa Clarita
Highly successfully, decades of experience and always available to our clients—those are just some of the reasons that you should hire Robert and Gary Walch as your Santa Clarita wrongful death attorney. We are deeply sorry for your loss and hope that a financial settlement and legal judgement can help provide much-needed closure and assistance during this difficult time. Want to learn more? Call us now to get your questions answered.
Can I Afford A Santa Clarita Wrongful Death Attorney?
The time following a wrongful death accident is confusing, overwhelming, emotional, and expensive. Filing a personal injury lawsuit with one of the best Santa Clarita wrongful death attorney can help with all those things and more…but what if you can’t afford one? The good news is that you can work with some of the best wrongful death attorney in Santa Clarita and pay nothing upfront. Keep reading to find out how…
Contingency Fee Arrangements
All the best Santa Clarita wrongful death attorney take on cases with the same payment structure—contingency fee arrangements. As the name implies, their payment is contingent on the ultimate value of your case and because they don’t know the actual value until the case is paid, they don’t get paid until them. Translation: you pay your personal injury lawyer nothing until they get you paid which means that you can always afford a Santa Clarita wrongful death attorney.
While the final amount you pay your lawyer is not known, the percentage should be when you hire a law firm to take on your case and it is given in a percentage. Most personal injury lawyers charge clients around 33% of the total case payout but that range can vary and something to always ask your lawyer about when hiring them. So, if your wrongful death case is paid out at $100,000 your lawyer would get paid $33,000 only at the end of the case when you have the money. The fee is usually taken out of the check from the other side and the rest paid out to you. Bottom line: you can afford to deserve legal representation and working with one of the best wrongful death attorney in Santa Clarita can help maximize the value of your case.
Walch Law- One of the Best Wrongful Death Attorneys in Santa Clarita
At Walch Law, we are here to get you the most money possible following the tragic death of a loved one. We are so sorry for your loss and will fight hard for you and your family so that your physical and emotional loss is not also one that creates a financial burden on your family going forward. Time is of the essence when it comes to these cases so do not delay in contacting us—we can get started today and hiring and working with us is a very easy process. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death