Simi Valley Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyer Simi Valley
The spacious city of Simi Valley means that there are a lot of dog owners that enjoy walking around town, hitting the dog parks, and taking their best furry friends to some of their favorite restaurants and establishments. Unfortunately, Simi Valley also contributes to America’s almost 5 million dog bites a year. And these dog bites can be deadly—according to the CDC, there were 38 fatal dog bites in 2018. If you are a victim of a dog bite, get in touch with the dog bite lawyer in Simi Valley today—Wach Law is here to win your case and maximize your settlement.
Most Dangerous Dog Breeds
While even a little lap dog can inflict injuries that need medical attention and give rise to a dog bite personal injury case, there are certain breeds that are more like to attack than others. The three most dangerous dog breeds include:
- German Shepard
There are some dog bite cases where the breed of the dog can have an impact on the worth of your case when the owner knows of the violent propensity of their dog. The majority of dog bite cases are spontaneous attacks but the devastating impact of a dog bite can last a lifetime, especially when there is permanent scarring or a life-limiting disability.
How much is Your Simi Valley Dog Bite Worth?
While every attack is different (as is the victim and the owner), figuring out how much your Simi Valley dog bite case is worth is partly a matter of piecing together the tangible and intangible impact the vicious encounter has had on your life.
- Medical Bills: How much were all of your past and ongoing medical bills? This becomes the base for putting together the worth of your case.
- Missed Work: Whether it was days or months of missed work, this is not something you should financially suffer for. For some, work is never possible again or there are limitations placed on a victims’ ability to work that impact them financially.
- Disfigurement: The severe puncture wounds that usually make up a dog bite can cause embarrassing and lasting scarring and disfigurement for a victim that no amount of plastic surgery can fully fix. This is especially true when the attack happens on a child and we work hard to get a high figure for the impact the scarring has on your life going forward.
- Pain and suffering: A general California personal injury term used to describe the emotional and other less financially tangible aspects of recovery an individual has to deal with following a dog bite. PTSD is incredibly common following a vicious attack and can cause issues that last a lifetime and something that should be factored into a settlement.
Dog Bite Lawyer Simi Valley—The Walch Law Firm
When you type in Dog Bite Lawyer Simi Valley into your initial Google search, what you are looking for is a local law firm that understands how to handle these unique cases. Walch Law is the Simi Valley dog bite firm you want on your side. During your initial free consultation with us, we will tell you how these cases usually work, answer your questions about the legal process and give an overview of what we do and why we are the team of successful lawyers you want on your side. Call us today to learn more and get started today—hiring us is simple and you pay nothing until we get you paid!
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer