Ventura Personal Injury Lawyer
No matter what type of accident you’ve been injured in, justice could be yours. Contact a Ventura personal injury attorney at the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, a Law Corporation to begin the personal injury claim process.
Ventura is one of the most beautiful towns in California. There are lots of things you can do in Ventura, such as stroll along Ventura Pier, go surfing at Surfer’s Point, or visit historic Mission San Buenaventura. While the town is certainly idyllic, no place is really perfect. You can still be injured in Ventura and suffer losses.
If someone other than yourself caused the accident you were hurt in, you are probably looking into whether you can file a personal injury claim. A claim could lead to you receiving a financial settlement to pay for your losses. Discuss your accident and claim goals with a Ventura personal injury lawyer at our firm.
Injury Accidents Common to Ventura, CA
Accidents happen in every city and town across the country, and Ventura is no different. You could be injured in a car crash or hurt while watching your kid play baseball at a local field. The important thing to figure out is whether or not negligence played a role in your accident.
For instance, if you were struck by a vehicle while crossing the street, was it because of rainy conditions, or was it because the driver was texting while driving? If you can prove that someone else’s negligence caused your injuries, you could receive damages through an injury claim. Don’t worry—a Ventura injury attorney can help you figure out what caused your accident.
Some common types of accidents that occur in Ventura:
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Vehicle collisions
- Injuries from dangerous products
- Truck crashes
- Premises liability cases
- Motorcycle wrecks
The Personal Injury Claim Process for a Ventura Accident
When filing a claim for an accident in Ventura, there are some steps you need to be aware of. First, you will need to investigate the accident and gather evidence to prove fault. Next, you should document your injuries and gather evidence of your damages. Damages are all the financial and nonfinancial effects of your accident. This is how you calculate your settlement value.
Then, you need to put all of your documentation into a claim. You will then submit the claim with the negligent person’s insurance provider. Insurance negotiations should commence, and you should receive a settlement check. Your Ventura injury lawyer can help you with all of these steps to see that you receive the settlement you need to pay for your losses.
Personal Injury Lawyer Ventura
Beachside, beautiful and full of visitors and residents enjoying themselves, Ventura is a quintessential Southern California town. Unfortunately, major and minor personal injury accidents happen everyday in Ventura and it’s surrounding cities. Whether you were crossing the street and got struck by a distracted driver or got hit by a truck driving down PCH, you want a Ventura personal injury lawyer fighting for your interests. You want Walch Law.
Ventura Personal Injury Accidents FAQ’s
We design our initial free consultation to answer your many questions and get you jargon-free legal answers so you can understand just how beneficial a personal injury lawsuit can be. Here’s a look at some of the most common questions we hear from clients:
- How much does a Ventura personal injury lawyer cost? Good news! We cost nothing until we get you paid. Our traditional fee is extremely reasonable- around 30% and we are very transparent about how this works. We know the financials tress a personal injury accident can place on an individual and a family which is why we take all our cases on a contingency fee basis.
- How long do personal injury cases take? Some cases take as little as a couple weeks when all the evidence is there and the other party makes an acceptable offer and other cases get taken to trial after months of stubborn negotiations by the other party. For our part, we work hard to get your case paid as quickly as possible but we refuse to accept lowball offers.
- How do I find the best Ventura personal injury lawyer? Best is a relative term but if you want a law firm that has your best interests in mind, will work tirelessly to get you the maximum amount for your accident and is ready to start today then you want Walch Law firm working as your Ventura personal injury lawyer.
- How long do I have to file my personal injury case? For most cases you have two years and while that may seem like a long time and the temptation is strong to put it off, you should get stated as soon as possible. Hiring a law firm may seem like a daunting task but when it comes to hiring Walch Law, it is as simple as one phone call. When you hire us we are here to help with absolutely everything from getting you medical care if you can’t afford it to getting you paid the most money possible.
Ventura Personal Injury Lawyer
Questions abound following an accident and we have the answers to all of your legal concerns during this time and would love to help ensure that your rights are protected. Following an accident, you only get one chance to get paid so don’t accept a settlement offer before we give you a complimentary review. Get in touch with Walch Law today.
Call a Personal Injury Attorney in Ventura, California
Your injury accident was probably traumatic, and it’s left you dealing with negative aftereffects. It’s unfair for you to have to deal with these issues, but you do have some recourse. Filing a personal injury claim against the careless person who caused your accident could provide you with some financial relief and a sense of justice.
Talk with a Ventura personal injury lawyer today about your accident and what you hope to achieve through a claim. The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, a Law Corporation can be reached via the internet contact form below or by dialing 818-222-3400.