Getting hit while on foot is devastating. For starters, you are completely unprotected when it comes to a car, truck or motorcycle knocking you over. And more often than not, you are alone when getting hit which makes the entire ordeal that much more overwhelming. As a winning Woodland Hills pedestrian accident law firm, we are here to help every step of the way. Here are some of our tips for a winning case:
- Get medical help: It sounds obvious but a lot of people don’t do enough on this front and don’t realize that a winning case will make sure that they aren’t out of pocket. Get all the medical help you need now– doing so will not only make you feel better but also provides essential documentation for your case. If you can’t afford it, we can help set up a medical lien for you. What a medical lien does is allows you to get all the medical help you need now and the doctors and physical therapists are paid out of your settlement when you actually have money. It is a great setup that a lot of clients take advantage of.
- Don’t talk: You may start getting calls from the other side right away in many instances– don’t talk to them, just tell them you hired Walch Law as your Woodland Hills pedestrian accident attorney. They are either calling you to offer you a quick lowball settlement offer or to get you to say something about the accident that they can ultimately use against you (i.e. that you were jaywalking at the time, etc). Once you tell them you have hired a lawyer, they have to stop calling you.
- Hire Walch Law: When you hire our firm as your legal representation, you hire a talented team of lawyers that knows how to win pedsetrain accident cases, not just a general personal injury law firm. We have over 40 years helping pedestrian accident victims just like yourself get the MOST money possible .
At Walch Law, we are the firm you want working for you following your pedestrian knockover accident. The injuries that stem from this are major and you should not have to pay for them! We take all our cases on a contingency fee basis so get in touch with us now to learn more about our process, get your questions answered and get started! 1-844-999-5342
- Abuse and Neglect in California Nursing Homes
- California Nursing Home Slip and Fall Leading to Serious Injury
- Different Types of Van Nuys TBI
- Top Tips from the Best Van Nuys Personal Injury Attorney
- Three Questions to ask your Personal Injury Attorney Woodland Hills
- Los Angeles Personal Injury- How Much is Your Case Worth?
- Slip and Fall in a Ventura Dog-friendly Pet Food Store
- How Walch Law Can Help With North Hollywood Personal Injury Accidents
- How Walch Law Helps Thousand Oaks Personal Injury Victims
- How Walch Law Can Help With Van Nuys Personal Injury Accidents