Here’s where you are– you are in the process of looking for the best Woodland Hills car accident lawyer to take on your case and get you the most money possible and you are seeing that all the lawyers and law firms you come across take personal injury cases such as yours on a contingency fee basis– but what does that really mean and how much do you end up paying a lawyer in the end?
Personal Injury Lawyers and Contingency Fees
A contingency fee is a type of payment arrangement in which the attorneys’ fees are a percentage of the total financial recovery in the case. Because this is how they are set up, you don’t pay anything until the end of your case and the lawyer will take the pre-determined percentage out. A typical amount a personal injury lawyer might charge is around 33% so if your case settles for $100,000, then your lawyer gets paid $33,000 and if you end up losing your case and get $0, then your lawyer gets $0.
Here’s a look at some of the benefits of a contingency fee arrangement for your Woodland Hills car accident (or any personal injury case for that matter):
- No upfront fees: If you have worked with a lawyer on a different matter before then you are probably used to hourly rates and expensive retainers. When it is a contingency fee with Walch Law, you don’t pay for any of those things. We do ALL the work to maximize the value of your case and you pay nothing until the check is in your hands. The truth is that a lot of people are financially struggling following a car accident or wrongful death and so not charging anything allows our clients to get top-notch legal representation they would otherwise not be able to afford.
- Incentivized work: By it’s nature, the more money that a lawyer gets for a contingency fee payment plan client, they more money they also get so this type of arrangement highly incentivizes personal injury lawyers to work really hard to maximize the payout for their clients which in turn maximizes their payout.
At Walch Law, our fees are fair, transparent and you don’t pay us a thing until we get you paid.
WoodLand Hills Personal Injury Lawyer- Walch Law Firm
At Walch Law, we are the Woodland Hills personal injury lawyer you want on your side. We take our cases on a contingency fee, we are always available to our clients and we know how to win cases. Want to learn more about contingency fees and the potential value of your case? Call or email us now to set up an obligation-free consultation with firm partners Robert and Gary Walch. We are ready to get started working for you today!
- Top 3 Simi Valley Personal Injury Questions Answered
- What Questions Should You Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What You Need to Know About Los Angeles Bike Accidents
- Can You Switch California Personal Injury Lawyers?
- Top 3 Menifee Car Accident Tips
- What Does Contingency Fee Really Mean?
- Running A Red Light Car Accident- Top 3 Things To Know
- Dog Attacks on LA Postal Workers Up 23% in 2019
- How Much Does A Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
- Should You go to the Hospital After You Calabasas Car Accident