Red means go, green means stop. This basic traffic safety concept is something even three year olds learn on the playground. So when a driver ignores his legal duty to stop at a red light, major and minor car accident ensue. If you have been a victim of a running a red light car accident, give Walch Law a call today to learn more about your legal options.
Top 3 Things To Know About Running A Red Light Car Accident
- Civil and criminal liability: running a red light is a criminal offense as well as a civil one if there are injuries. What that means is that the driver can get in trouble with the law and also be held financially responsible for their actions– these are two separate legal actions and we are here to help you with the civil one.
- Personal injury lawsuit: If a driver ran and red light and hit you (which then caused you some physical or emotional injuries), you have a very strong personal injury case and can and should hold that driver liable for their behavior.
- Proof: you can prove that the driver ran the red light in a variety of ways– witnesses and your own testimony, cameras and accident reconstruction experts. Don’t worry, when you hire us we know how to show exactly what happened to make the strongest case possible for you.
A recent AAA traffic study found that deadly red light running car accidents were on the rise. If you are a victim of this type of accident or lost a loved one as a result of the reckless driving of another, a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit can help provide you and your family with much-needed financial compensation at this time.
Walch Law Firm
95%+ success record, contingency fee payment plan and available to start today– at Walch Law, we would love to help you win your running red light car accident case and have successfully done so for many happy clients in the past. Don’t put this important process off, call us today to set up your totally free initial consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.
- How Much is Your Calabasas Dog Bite Case Worth?
- Common Woodland Hills Air Bag Injuries
- Why You Should Never Rely on an Online Settlement Calculator
- Injured By A Pothole Biking in California? The City Should Pay!
- How to Sue for a Santa Monica Pedestrian Accident
- Tips from a Winning Riverside Car Accident Law Firm
- Have You Gotten Food Poisoning in Goleta, Calif?
- How Much Does A Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
- What Doctors Do You Need to See After A Car Accident
- What’s the Statute of Limitations for Calabasas Car Accidents?