Recently, a massive car accident in Los Angeles resulted in injuries to eight people. According to CBS Los Angeles, a tow truck driver allegedly ran a red light and crashed into three other cars. One of the cars included Los Angeles police officers who were responding to a call. The crash was so severe that emergency personnel had to use the jaws of life to get one of the officers out of the patrol car.
Those injured were taken to the hospital for their injuries. The initial investigation shows that the accident was caused due to the tow truck running a red light, however, they are still in the process of examining all the facts. If it is determined that the tow truck driver is at fault for the accident, those injured will want to get in touch with the best Los Angeles car accident lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced car accident attorney can help them get compensation for their injuries.
When you are injured in a car accident, the person that caused the accident is responsible for compensating those hurt for their injuries and other losses associated with their injuries. Obtaining this compensation is done by bringing a personal injury claim against the person or party responsible for your injuries. There are a few important things to know about car accident personal injury claims:
– Who to bring the claim against: When you bring a personal injury claim, you will name a defendant, or the person you are bringing the claim against. This is the person that is responsible for your injuries. In many cases, this person is obvious–it is the driver of the car that caused the accident. However, in some cases there may be other available defendants or more than one defendant. For example, in this case, a tow truck driver caused the accident. As a result, it is also possible that the owner of the tow truck company is liable for the personal injuries caused in this crash, as employers can be vicariously liable for the negligence of their employees under certain circumstances.
– When to bring your claim: It is important to contact a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible if you are injured in a car accident because there are limits to how long you have to file a personal injury claim. Generally, you only have two years to bring your claim, and you don’t want to miss important deadlines that would lead to missing out on your deserved compensation.
– Why bring a personal injury claim: If you are hurt by another person, you are entitled to compensation! Car accident injuries can be very serious and painful and require expensive medical care and a lengthy recovery. You deserve to recover financially for your injuries and losses. A personal injury claim can help you get recovery for medical bills, physical therapy expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages available under the law.
Best Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in a car accident, chances are you have been searching for the best Los Angeles car accident lawyer to help you with your personal injury claim. You want a lawyer with experience and compassion, who is willing to work to get you the financial recovery you are entitled to. At the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, we have just that–our attorneys have years of experience helping clients injured in car accidents. We know that bringing a personal injury claim can feel overwhelming, but we are ready to listen to your experience and assist in every step of the process. Contact our office for a FREE case consultation at 1-844-999-5342.
- Why You Should Never Rely on an Online Settlement Calculator
- Injured By A Pothole Biking in California? The City Should Pay!
- How to Sue for a Santa Monica Pedestrian Accident
- Tips from a Winning Riverside Car Accident Law Firm
- Have You Gotten Food Poisoning in Goleta, Calif?
- How Much Does A Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
- What Doctors Do You Need to See After A Car Accident
- What’s the Statute of Limitations for Calabasas Car Accidents?
- How Much is Your Woodland Hills Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Southern California Car Accident and Your Personal Injury Lawsuit