The scenario: You were injured in a Calabasas car accident and need to get medical help but you are worried about hospitals and COVID-19 exposure right now.
Your concerns are very real and of course this is a unique dilemma but the bottom line is this– you need to get medical attention and you can do it safely even with a health pandemic happening. This is especially true if you are interested in filing a car accident personal injury claim.
Here are the important things you need to know about getting medical help for your Calabasas car accident during the time of COVID-19.
- Maximize the value of your case: If you have been injured in a San Fernando Valley car accident then you should consider filing a personal injury lawsuit with Walch Law to cover everything from medical bills to missed work (and so much more). In order to maximize the value of your case and help ensure that you can afford all the medical attention that you need, you NEED to see all the necessary medical professionals to get proper diagnosis, etc.
- Telehealth: Depending on the nature of your injuries, you can start your medical treatment by doing it from the comfort of your home. Doctors are offering telehealth appointments right now (covered by insurance in the same way in-person visits are covered) and during this remote conversation with your doctor you can get a feel for whether in-person visits might be necessary.
- Sanitation policies: Most doctors are meeting patients away from the chaos of hospitals and have instituted mandatory and additional procedures in place to protect the health of their patients. Temperature checks, masks, limited patient visits and endless amounts of cleanings are just some of the measures doctor offices are taking to ensure the healthy and safety of their patients during this time.
Calabasas Car Accident Lawyer
When you get in a Calabasa car crash you want to make sure you have some of the best legal representation around. At Walch Law, we can provide you with that and so much more. Local to the area with over four decades of successfully and exclusively representing personal injury and wrongful death clients, we are here to help you every step of the way. Click here to set up your free consultation with us today to get your questions answered and get started.
- Southern California Car Accident and Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Daly City Motorcycle Lawsuits
- Food Poisoning in Santa Barbra
- How Much is Your Riverside Car Accident Worth?
- COVID-19 Personal Injury Tips
- Santa Barbara Burn Injuries FAQ
- How do I Know Who is At-Fault in a Encino Truck Accident?
- How to Recover Financially From Food Poisoning
- Top 3 Simi Valley Personal Injury Questions Answered
- What Questions Should You Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer?