Lawyers have a reputation for being expensive and if you have ever hired one for a non personal injury matter, then you probably did pay a hefty bill throughout and at the resolution of your legal case. Unfortunately, high legal bills can put individuals and families in dire financial straits but luckily that is not what happens when Walch Law handles your personal injury case. You pay us absolutely nothing until you get paid!
What is a Contingency Fee?
A contingency fee is a type of payment arrangement in which the legal fee is contingent upon getting you paid. Here are some important features of our contingency fee arrangement:
- You pay absolutely nothing during your case, no matter how much work is done
- Our ultimate legal fee is dependent on how much we get you (rather than billable hours) so the more we get you paid, the more we get paid
- The average range of fees is roughly 30% of your total recovery
- Even with legal fees, working with a lawyer will almost always get you more money than if you try to handle your case on your own
In some cases, clients hire us after they are unhappy with their current law firm. We welcome you! When another lawyer has worked on your case already, we work directly with them to figure out splitting the fee but you don’t pay more just because you are switching lawyers.
Is Hiring A Personal Injury Lawyer Worth It?
Do you have injuries from an accident that wasn’t completely your fault? If the answer is yes then it is absolutely worth hiring us to maximize your settlement. The two scenarios in which you can handle your case on your own are:
- Car, truck or motorcycle accident where you have NO personal injuries, only property damage
- A satisfactory settlement offer from the other party– but before you do this allow us to review it for free for you! The vast majority of quick, independent insurance settlement offers fall seriously short of what you deserve but if it is a fair number, we will tell you free of charge.
Walch Law- Calabasas-based Law Firm Serving All of California
At Walch Law, we are here to serve you. Let the winning team of Robert and Gary Walch take on your personal injury and work to maximize your settlement. We know how confusing the legal process can seem and the hesitance to hire a law firm that seems expensive which is why we take all our cases on a contingency fee basis– we want to make your life easier! Call us now to set up your free consultation!
- Los Angeles Hernia Mesh Lawsuit– How Much is Yours Worth?
- Types of Beverly Hills Wrongful Death Accidents
- Burns from Electric Vehicle Batteries Can Be Life-Threatening
- Personal Injuries Can Happen on the Ski Slopes Even If You Are an Excellent Skier
- Slipping on Grease Spills in a Riverside Restaurant Can Cause a Serious Back Injury
- Los Angeles Hotel Slip and Fall Accidents
- Pasadena Nursing Home Wrongful Death from Neglect Lawsuit
- Abuse and Neglect in California Nursing Homes
- California Nursing Home Slip and Fall Leading to Serious Injury
- Different Types of Van Nuys TBI