California is a beautiful state to bike in but what if you get injured hitting a pothole biking? You likely have injuries ranging from spinal pain, broken bones, skin injuries and more as your body flew off your bike after hitting the dangerous road condition. Can you sue if you were injured by a pothole biking? Yes you can and Walch Law can help. 1-844-999-5342.
Who’s Responsible for Safe Roads for Biking
The city and state are responsible for keeping the roads safe from dangerous biking conditions such as potholes, uneven surfaces and even poorly marked bike lanes. California biking injuries happen all the time as the result of these poorly maintained roads and it is not something that you should have to pay out of pocket for as you try to recover. Most riders that are injured in this way are seriously injured and have to deal not only with mounting medical bills but missed work too. Here’s what you need to know when you are looking to file a personal injury or wrongful bicycle lawsuit against the city:
- Less time: Usually the statute of limitations in California is two years but when it is a city of municipality that you are listing as the defendant, it is one year or shorter. What this means is that you need to act now in calling us so we can make sure any case filings and communications are within this tighter deadline
- Case value: How much is your bicycle accident worth when we are suing Venice or Mill Valley or Palm Springs? The more injuries and other impact (i.e. disability, missed work) you have the more your case is worth and the good news is that cities can pay out these larger amounts because they have high insurance policies to cover the very type of accident you are in.
- Lawyer up!: Cities will fight everything when it comes to their responsibility in these types of cases so when you want to get the most money possible and not deal with the administrative headache that is anything with a city, you want to make sure that you have Walch Law fighting for you.
California cities owe it to their residents and visitors to keep the streets in good working condition and when they don’t meet this duty, they can be held financially responsible. Depending on the nature and extent of your accident and injuries, your case can be worth millions of dollars.
Winning Personal Injury Lawsuit Against a City
Whether it is Santa Monica or Carlsbad or Larkspur, when you sue a city for a personal injury cause by their negligence, you want to make sure that you have the right legal team on your side. You want to make sure you have Walch Law. With over 45 years of experience and a 98%+ success rate, we know how to win these type of difficult cases for the most money possible. We are ready to get started today so set up your free consultation with us now– we look forward to hearing from you!
- Three Questions to ask your Personal Injury Attorney Woodland Hills
- Los Angeles Personal Injury- How Much is Your Case Worth?
- Slip and Fall in a Ventura Dog-friendly Pet Food Store
- How Walch Law Can Help With North Hollywood Personal Injury Accidents
- How Walch Law Helps Thousand Oaks Personal Injury Victims
- How Walch Law Can Help With Van Nuys Personal Injury Accidents
- How Walch Law Helps Beverly Hills Personal Injury Victims
- Our Care Puts us in a Big League
- Tirelessly Working to See You Get the Settlement You Need
- Trusted Lawyer and Attorneys to Ensure Your Maximum Settlement