As one of the best Van Nuys personal injury attorney, we get a lot of questions from clients about their case value– and rightfully so! Filing a winning Van Nuys personal injury lawsuit can feel like an intimidating process and while you know you need and deserve the money, you want to make sure this is the right space to spend your energy. If you look online, the overall average personal injury accident is worth roughly $30,000. But that number really isn’t all that helpful because there are 1)so many types of personal injury accidents and 2)every case is unique. Here what you really need to know when trying to figure out the value of your Van Nuys Personal Injury accident.
How Much is Your Van Nuys Personal Injury Accident Worth?
- Type of personal injury accident: Van Nuys personal injury accidents take on many forms– car accident, truck accident, pedestrian accident, motorcycle crash, dog bite and more instances in which you have been injured by someone or something else.
- Comparative negligence: Van Nuys and all of California is a comparative negligence state which means that if you played a role in your accident, you can still file a winning lawsuit with Walch Law worth a lot of money, it will just be reduced by the % of responsibility attributed to you. A common example is getting hit by a car while jaywalking. If this is your situation you will want to hire Walch Law as your winning Van Nuys pedestrian accident law firm— we know how to reduce the liability assigned to you and ultimately get you paid more. These types of fault cases are hard fought by the other side because they will try to increase your liability to decrease theirs– we don’t let that happen.
- Insurance coverage: How much insurance coverage the other party has and also how much you have plays a huge role in the value of your personal injury accident. Simply put, you could be in a catastrophic car accident on the 101 but you can only collect the amount of money that is available from the other side and your own UI coverage. Here’s how we make the most of this: we seek the policy limits, we exhaust your UI coverage and we look for multiple defendants who can also pay for your case. Put differently, we get the most money possible for every single available source and work tirelessly do do so.
Van Nuys Personal Injury Attorney
When looking for the best Van Nuys personal injury law firm, you have a lot of choices out there but Walch Law is the one you want. We take all our cases on a contingency fee basis, get started on a winning case for you the moment you hire us and worked tirelessly to get you the most money possible as quickly as possible. Call us now at 1-844-999-5342 to talk to firm partners Gary and Robert Walch about your case or fill out our contact us form now. We would love to help you during this difficult time.
- How Our Dog Bite Lawyer Can Assist You in Beverly Hills
- Expert Legal Assistance in Pedestrian Injury Claims: Van Nuys Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Guide to Filing and Winning a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in California
- Injured in Simi Valley? Discover the Key Role of a Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Many Personal Injury Scenarios a Laundromat Presents
- Canoga Park Personal Injury Lawyer Discusses How a Slipped Disc Herniation Can Result from a Fall at an Airbnb Property
- Mistakes from a Beverly Hills Emergency Room Worker Can Cause Serious Personal Injuries
- Seeking Justice: Your Guide to Ventura Personal Injury Claims with Walch Law Corporation
- Finding Compassionate Legal Support: Your Guide to find a Wrongful Death Attorney in Santa Clarita.
- Navigating the Road to Justice with Santa Clarita Motorcycle Accident Lawyer