Slipping on Grease Spills in a Restaurant Can Cause a Serious Back Injury
If you are eating in a restaurant, it is great to enjoy the ambiance of the venue and eat out at your favorite establishments. People who go to eat out assume that the managers, owners and waitstaff at the restaurant are there to ensure the meal will be serviced well, and that they will have a good dining experience.
The owners and managers are responsible at all times for the safety of the people who go to the restaurant. These managers are also bound to take care of the staff servicing the customers. This is an important liability and responsibility for the managers to take seriously, as well as for everyone who works there as well, to ensure the safe working conditions are in compliance with all safety measures, during each working shift.
But there can be a problem when you slip and fall on a grease spill at the eatery where you are enjoying your meal. People who slip and fall out at a restaurant are the victims of a restaurant where there are few safety precautions in place, to ensure that the patrons to the restaurant are always safe when eating at their place of business. As one of the best personal injury attorneys in Riverside, we are here to help if you have this type of accident.
Serious Back Injuries and Other Major Traumas Can Result from a Slip and Fall at a Restaurant
Low back pain can be very difficult to manage, after you have slipped on grease at a restaurant. If you slip and fall at a restaurant, you may have twisted your body, hit the floor or other furniture or counters on the day down, or broken limbs when you hit the flooring. You may have suffered an injury to the back and been injured in other areas of the body as well, including other related personal injuries, such as:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Broken arms, legs, fingers, wrists
- Broken back or spinal problems
Pain from Serious Back Injuries Can Be Hard to Manage Going Forward in Your Everyday Life
It may be hard to manage the pain associated with a broken or injured back. Whether you are a marathon runner, or someone who worked a full work week at a desk, you will experience a full range of physical, mental and emotional pain once you slip and fall at a restaurant.
You may be diagnosed with a serious back injury, which may include having to use many different types of pain relief or therapy to help your back, including:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs)
- Joint manipulation
- Specific acupressure
- Menthol gel
- Massage therapy
- Supervised rehabilitation
- Topical NSAID
If you slip and fall on grease in a restaurant, you can give our law office a call, to discuss your case. We understand that it will take many weeks to months for you to heal fully from your slip and fall accident. It is perfectly fine for you to call us during your recovery phase, to discuss initiating a lawsuit on the merits of your claim for falling at a restaurant on greasy flooring.
If this has happened to you and you have suffered a serious back injury from slipping on a greasy floor at an eatery, just call Walch Law at 844-999-5342. We are able to talk to you about your case, and can explain the next steps to receiving a full recovery compensation package for your case. When you want the best personal injury attorney in Riverside, you want WALCH LAW.
- Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Van Nuys
- Justice and Compassion Combined: Meet Santa Clarita Truck Accident Lawyers at Walch Law
- Gear Up for Justice: Unveiling the Secrets of Top Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Holistic Care and Legal Expertise: Walch Law’s Approach to Brain Injury Cases
- Injured in a Car Accident in Santa Clarita? Discover Your Trusted Legal Partner
- Ride with Confidence: Ventura Motorcycle Accident Attorneys on Your Side
- How Much is Your Van Nuys Personal Injury Accident Worth?
- Get More Money With the Best Simi Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
- How do Find the Best Wrongful Death Attorney in Santa Clarita
- The Importance of Hiring an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers in Santa Clarita