As a winning Beverly Hills wrongful death lawyer, we deal with a wide range of cases with the goal of helping the grieving family get the most money possible in the wake of a death. If this is the situation you find yourself in, get in touch with Walch Law now to learn more about how we can help.
Types of Beverly Hills Wrongful Death Accidents
Types of Beverly Hills wrongful death accidents can include:
- medical malpractice,
- car accidents,
- defective products,
- and occupational hazards.
In some cases, the negligence or wrongful act of another may also be considered a form of wrongful death. For example, if a person is killed due to another person’s reckless driving, that may be considered a wrongful death. Additionally, if someone dies because of an employer’s negligence or violation of safety regulations, then the death could also be considered wrongful.
No matter what type of accident caused the wrongful death, family members and loved ones of the deceased have the right to pursue legal action if they believe another person is responsible for their loss. Wrongful death claims can provide compensation to surviving family members for medical bills, funeral costs, lost wages due to the passing of their loved one and pain and suffering resulting from their untimely passing. In addition, punitive damages may also be available in certain cases where recklessness or intentional wrongdoing occurred.
Wrongful death claims are complex and require an experienced attorney who understands the legal landscape in your state and can work with you to maximize any potential compensation for losses suffered. Additionally, these types of cases often involve intense negotiations between parties and an understanding of insurance policies and applicable laws. An experienced attorney will have knowledge about how to approach each step in the process so that you get the best results possible for your case.
Winning Beverly Hills Wrongful Death Lawyer
While a lawsuit may not be where your head is at following the death of a loved one, you do not want to miss this important opportunity to get the money you deserve. The good news is that when you hire Walch Law as your legal team, it only takes one call and no money upfront. We take all our cases on a contingency fee basis and have over 40 years of experience winning even the most complicated wrongful death cases. Call us now to get started– 1-844-999-5342
- Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Van Nuys
- Justice and Compassion Combined: Meet Santa Clarita Truck Accident Lawyers at Walch Law
- Gear Up for Justice: Unveiling the Secrets of Top Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Holistic Care and Legal Expertise: Walch Law’s Approach to Brain Injury Cases
- Injured in a Car Accident in Santa Clarita? Discover Your Trusted Legal Partner
- Ride with Confidence: Ventura Motorcycle Accident Attorneys on Your Side
- How Much is Your Van Nuys Personal Injury Accident Worth?
- Get More Money With the Best Simi Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
- How do Find the Best Wrongful Death Attorney in Santa Clarita
- The Importance of Hiring an Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers in Santa Clarita