Dangerous Intersections in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is one of the biggest and busiest cities in the world. This city is known to have ridiculous amounts of traffic and congestion. This also means an almost unfathomable amount of intersections, many of them dangerous. The city of Los Angeles makes some effort to design safe intersections, but there are still bound to be dangerous spots throughout the city.
The more you know about the dangerous intersections in the city, the safer you will be. You could avoid those intersections entirely or travel through them carefully. You could also talk to your government representatives about fixing up dangerous intersections to make them safe for everyone. Here are some of the most dangerous intersections in and around Los Angeles.
Five Dangerous Intersections in the City of Angels
There are a number of different factors that can make an intersection dangerous.
- One factor could be that the lights are poorly timed. This could lead to accidents, as drivers aren’t given enough time to react to changing lights.
- Another factor could be poor sight lines. It’s difficult to prevent a collision if you can’t see one coming.
- Another reason that intersections can be dangerous is because the roads themselves aren’t well maintained. Bumps and potholes can be hazardous and lead to accidents.
- Another reason that intersections can be dangerous is because of too many lanes. When there are too many lanes, drivers can’t keep track of all the other drivers.
It’s not always your fault when an accident occurs. Take extra precaution when approaching any of the following five intersections.
1. Vincent Street and Pacific Coast Highway
The Pacific Coast Highway is a scenic route, but take care when traveling through Vincent Street.
2. Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue
A must-see when visiting Los Angeles, Hollywood is world famous. When walking or driving in downtown Hollywood, be careful of the intersection at Hollywood Blvd. and Highland Ave.
3. Firestone Boulevard and Lakewood Boulevard
Proceed with caution when moving through the intersection at Firestone Blvd. and Lakewood Blvd.
4. Imperial Highway and Vista Del Mar
Watch for red light runners at Imperial Highway and Vista Del Mar.
5. 43rd Place and Central Avenue
Don’t speed through the intersection at 43rd Place and Central Ave.
Contact a Los Angeles Auto Wreck Attorney for Help with a Claim
Whether you were injured at a dangerous Los Angeles intersection or you were injured on one of L.A.’s busy freeways, you may be entitled to file a personal injury claim. Your car crash claim could result in financial compensation and justice for you.
Proving your case is important, whether the government is liable for your injuries or whether it was a careless driver who was to blame for your accident.
You only have two years to bring your car accident claim in California, so reach out to an L.A. auto wreck attorney at the Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, a Law Corporation. Dial 866-465-8792 or complete the internet form below to contact our firm and receive a free case evaluation.
- How Much is Your Calabasas Dog Bite Case Worth?
- Common Woodland Hills Air Bag Injuries
- Why You Should Never Rely on an Online Settlement Calculator
- Injured By A Pothole Biking in California? The City Should Pay!
- How to Sue for a Santa Monica Pedestrian Accident
- Tips from a Winning Riverside Car Accident Law Firm
- Have You Gotten Food Poisoning in Goleta, Calif?
- How Much Does A Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
- What Doctors Do You Need to See After A Car Accident
- What’s the Statute of Limitations for Calabasas Car Accidents?